Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Blog Focus - Creation of an Evolutionist


Here is another blog which gives the lie to the creationist claim that evolutionary biology and indeed much of science is an atheist conspiracy.


WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY

Thanks for taking an interest in my journey from Young-Earth Creationism to Evolutionary Creationism! This blog is not merely a vehicle for relating personal anecdotes from my theologico-scientific journey. I also hope to dialogue honestly with those who agree and/or disagree with me. Without the interaction of those who humbly seek the truth (wherever it may lead), refining certain aspects of my faith or my understanding of modern scientific discoveries only becomes that much more difficult.

Whatever you believe, you are welcome here. But only if you promise me something: Challenge me, educate me, encourage me. That way, maybe we both can learn something . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment