A special issue of the philosophy journal Synthese focused on the creationism/evolution controversy — was just published.
- Glenn Branch's introduction
- Robert T. Pennock's "Can't philosophers tell the difference between science and religion?: Demarcation revisited"
- John S. Wilkins's "Are creationists rational?"
- Kelly C. Smith's "Foiling the Black Knight"
- Wesley Elsberry and Jeffrey Shallit's "Information theory, evolutionary computation, and Dembski’s 'complex specified information'"
- Bruce H. Weber's "Design and its discontents"
- Sahotra Sarkar's "The science question in intelligent design"
- Niall Shanks and Keith Green's "Intelligent design in theological perspective"
- Barbara Forrest's "The non-epistemology of intelligent design: Its implications for public policy"
- James H. Fetzer's "Evolution and atheism: Has Griffin reconciled science and religion?"
Access to Synthese is free until December 31, 2010.